These terms may be modified, changed, supplemented or updated by us in our sole discretion at any time without advance notice. Please visit this page periodically to inform yourself of such changes.
We and our licensors retain all right, title and interest in and to this Website and its products and services, including all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, other intellectual property rights, trade names, logos, slogans, custom graphics, button icons, scripts, videos, text, images, software, code, files, content, information and other material available on our Website and nothing on this Website may be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our or the applicable licensor’s prior written permission. We reserve all rights not expressly granted.
You may only access, use and print the information and material on this Website for non-commercial or personal use provided that (a) PRIVIUM is acknowledged as the source; (b) the text is not altered in any way; and (c) the attention of recipients is drawn to these terms.
Any unauthorised reproduction in any form or format is prohibited. If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content on this Website in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval from us for such use. Nothing in these terms will be construed as conferring any right or license to any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of PRIVIUM or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
User Information and Security
If you post, upload, input, provide or submit your personal data to us, including without limitation, your name, email address, or other information and materials (collectively, your “User Information”), you must ensure that such User Information is true, accurate, up to date and complete, and does not breach or infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. You are solely responsible and liable for all of your User Information and for your use of any interactive features, links or information or content on this Website, and you represent and warrant that (a) you own all intellectual property rights (or have obtained all necessary permissions) to provide your User Information and to grant the licenses in these terms; (b) your User Information will not violate any agreements or confidentiality obligations; and (c) your User Information will not violate, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right or other proprietary right, including the right of publicity or privacy, of any person or entity.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your User Information. You are further responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, if any. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your User Information, account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damages that you may incur as a result of someone else using your User Information or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your User Information or account.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your User Information to us, you grant us, our affiliates and any necessary sub-licensees a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, right and permission to use, reproduce, copy, edit, modify, translate, reformat, create derivative works from, distribute and transmit your User Information and sub-license such rights to others.
Links to Other Sites
This Website may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not under our control. As such, we are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
Prohibited Uses of This Website
You must not use this Website to:
- publish, post, send, upload, submit, display or disseminate any information or material and/or otherwise make available or engage in any conduct that is unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise prohibited by these terms;
- display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise violate or breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this Website or links on this Website in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from using this Website or links on this Website or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of this Website or our servers in any manner;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through this Website or any service offered on or through this Website. You must not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity;
- disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by this Website (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information);
- violate, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party) or commit a tort;
- upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property;
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services or products, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any of our servers through hacking, password mining, or any other means; and
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Website or its services;
This Website and all information, products and services provided through this Website are provided for information purposes only and is shown on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations, warranties, promises or guarantees whatsoever of any kind including, without limitation, any representations, warranties, promises or guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness, adequacy, availability, suitability or operation of this website, any products or services we may provide through it or the information or material it contains.
Each of the PRIVIUM Parties (as defined below) disclaim all representations and warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, with regard to the foregoing, including, without limitation:
- any warranty with respect to the content, information, data, services, availability, uninterrupted access, or services or products provided through or in connection with this Website;
- any warranties that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components;
- any warranties that this Website, its content and any services or products provided through it are error-free or that defects in this Website, its content or such services or products will be corrected;
- any warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
- any warranties that this Website will be compatible with your computer or other electronic equipment; and
- any warranties of non-infringement.
In addition, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law or regulation, none of the PRIVIUM Parties shall be responsible or liable for:
- any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive loss, liability, cost, expense or damage suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with any access to or use of this Website or any of its content;
- any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material shown on or omitted from this Website;
- any matter affecting this Website or any of its content caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control;
- the performance of this Website and any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this Website and any of the services or products provided through this Website; and
- any information or material on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, assigns, employees, agents, representatives, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, the “PRIVIUM Parties”), harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against us by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website.
Violation of These Terms
We may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of this Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of this Website. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information that we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to this Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to): (a) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (b) a request by you; (c) discontinuance or material modification of this Website or any service offered on or through this Website; or (d) unexpected technical issues or problems.
If we choose to take any legal action against you as a result of your violation of these terms, we will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to us. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to this Website as a result of any violation of these terms.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These terms are governed by the laws of Singapore and all disputes shall be determined exclusively by the courts of Singapore.
If any of the provisions of these terms are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of these terms, so that these terms shall remain in full force and effect. These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with regard to your use of this Website, and any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings previously existing between you and us with respect to such use are hereby superseded and cancelled. Our failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these terms shall not be construed as a waiver by us of any provision or any right it has to enforce these terms, nor shall any course of conduct between you and us or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these terms. These terms shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
If you have any questions regarding these terms or have any issues with your access to this Website, please contact us at email@example.com.